- Automated stuff now only occurs once per day per person, and is now minimised by default.
- Fix with invoicing and wrong revenue selected by default.
- Changes to service block time log report
- Changes to Website quote template.
Added integrated canned comms for Service block emails.
Various incremental improvements.
- Service bock on/off hold feature
- Service Block time log upgrades
- Email notifications when service blocks out
- colouring of service blocks that are out in the datagrids
- bug fix.
- Added logging if a proposal doesn’t create properly.
- Quote followups only trigger once a day per person.
- Automated suff on startup can be disabled in user settings.
- published close block handling.
- service block supports free blocks, blocks invoiced externally to ICE.
- Various service block upgrades
- Various tweaks to service blocks.
- Fixed the error with web quote pdfs
Service blocks fix, account and block listing screens now refresh properly.
Service blocks various fixes, improvements notably:
- manual and scheduled syncing with LP
- time log report functionality
Implemented a new system for Service Blocks.
5.20.1 – 5.20.8 31/8/22
Various improvements to the new proposal system.
Initial release of the new proposal system (alpha release for DJ to start doing live testing)
Fixed job analysis report not saving if job folder doesn’t exist.
Removed restrictions for manually editing the job estimate hours.
Many updates around the CM integration and client/contact forms.
126.96.36.199 — 17/3/22
Created new client datagrid
188.8.131.52 — 17/3/22
- Added a range of upgrades to how contacts are handled in ICE.
- Added the ability to sync contacts in ICE directly into icreate’s campaign monitor.
- Added the capability to add contacts either individually or in bulk to lead nurture campaigns in Campaign Monitor.
184.108.40.206 — 15/3/22
- Fixed bug with quote reminders caused by client contacts only set with a first name.
220.127.116.11 — 11/3/22
- Added the ability to delete ex client contacts (or mark as having moved on)
18.104.22.168 — 4/3/22
- Fixed an issue that would prevent you from importing the quote attached to the original website job a template is created from.
22.214.171.124 — 1/3/22
- When new jobs are added the project manager is automatically set by default as logged in user
- Add validation that a project manager has been set on save.
126.96.36.199 — 24/02/22
New tool that can be run as needed to periodically to sync the payment status of any oustanding invoices related to ICE jobs.
188.8.131.52 — 16/02/2022
Ability to open the original source of inherited liquid tasks.
184.108.40.206 — 20/01/2022
Fix so that you can’t select inactive clients when opening a job.
Implement a new job grid
220.127.116.11 — 11/11/2021
Archive a job before creating the analysis report.
18.104.22.168 — 11/11/2021
Pass liquid planner client ID when new jobs created.
22.214.171.124 — 11/11/2021
Analysis report created in the ‘complete job wizard’ does not open automatically anymore. (to help prevent a file being open when ICE next tries to archive the job folder)
126.96.36.199 — 28/10/2021
Change log only opens in the browser for releases that introduce new features or changes that ICE users should note. (releases that just fix bugs or do minor tweaks won’t open up the browser. ).
188.8.131.52 — 15/10/2021
- fix bug with blank activities breaking job analysis report
184.108.40.206 — 15/10/2021
- Small bug fix Liquid templates
220.127.116.11 — 30/9/2021
- Validation for canned comme (word doc) file names to avoid invalid characters.
18.104.22.168 — 30/9/2021
- Validation for job specific canned comms that a contact has been assigned to the job.
22.214.171.124 — 22/9/2021
- Bug editing LP templates.
126.96.36.199 — 20/9/2021
- Fixed xero bug creating new entities.
188.8.131.52 — 20-9-2021
Changes to Xero integration throughout ICE to support the new API. Big changes with lots rewritten, but not something that should be visible to anyone. but if you send invoices via ICE please double check invoices for a while, and report anything you see that is irregular.
184.108.40.206 — 16/9/2021
- Allow editing of canned comms assigned to job types (edit the display order) + a few other misc improvements of this screen.
- Enable passing job data to user-created transactional emails
- Enable ‘test sending’ of Transactional EMS (to yourself instead of client).
- Validation to allow job-related transactional emails to only be run from the job screen
- Bug Fix – for website calc quote generated Liquid planner imports where no special functionality exists.
- Allow “placeholder” Transactional emails to be created. These can be assigned to jobtypes etc, but a special hardcoded edm runs in place of the normal type. Eg quote followups.
- Moved special website induction into regular canned comms as a placeholder rather than in the tools menu
- Transactional Emails initiated from Jobs screen will now default to the project manager as the sender rather than the logged in user.
- If the logged in user email and project manager email is different the logged in user is BCC’d too.
- Quote Followups (special EDM) now sent from project manager rather than logged in user
220.127.116.11 — 14/9/2021
Updated Website Quote credentials template to v4
18.104.22.168 — 13/9/2021
Add validation – must be a project manager set before running job approval wizard. (unless a block job).
22.214.171.124 — 13/9/2021
Bug Fix – Canned comms requiring reopening to search again. (fixed)
126.96.36.199 — 10/9/2021
Round actual hour from Liquid Planner to 2 decimal places.
188.8.131.52 — 10/9/2021
Bug fix – updating actual time when running the new job analysis wizardd.
184.108.40.206 — 10/9/2021
Bug fix around archiving jobs
220.127.116.11 — 2/9/2021
- Jobs now automatically move to “old jobs” (off dropbox syncing) when a job is completed in ICE.
- Also, a manual method to archive a job, perhaps if gets rejected part way through a project.
18.104.22.168 — 1/9/2021
– Misc bug fix.
– Fix to web contract + adjustments to contract text in the underlying template.
– MSA version of the web contract is now sent to those with MSA in issued status as well as signed status.
22.214.171.124 — 30/8/2021
- Updated What’s New to show a scrolling change log hosted on the icreate website.
- @Simon added the requested feature allowing you to import saved LP task templates when manually adding liquid tasks to a job template